“Instead of worrying about what you cannot control, shift your energy to what you can create.”― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
You can download this sheet and place or stick it at a place which is frequently visible to you.
Keep reminding yourself to check off a few each day or week (use the frequency that works best for you). Hopefully with time there would be no need to refer to it again. It would become a part of you. CHEERS TO EMBRACING MENTAL WELLNESS!
EXAMPLES OF PERSONAL AFFIRMATIONS
- I am smart.
- I am intelligent.
- I believe in myself.
- I can do this!
- I can face whatever the day may throw at me. If I fail, tomorrow is another day.
- I am not defined by people’s opinion of me but by what God sees in me.
- I will have positive thoughts everyday!
- I am unique,
- I am blessed.
- I just got started!
- I am strong and confident.
- I am the best version of myself.
- I am handsome.
- I am beautiful.
The OMT brand focuses on inspiration, education, mental wellness, entrepreneurship, youth and women empowerment and changing the African narrative a blog post at a time.